Potential home buyers form their first impression of a home from its curb appeal. Yet often a home’s outdoor landscaping is overlooked, or underdone, in the preparation for the sales process. An attractive and well-maintained landscape can add to the value of your home so lets get into 7 reasons why curb appeal is important when selling.
- Curb appeal is a great first impression for potential buyers. Having a neat and well-maintained exterior can make your house stand out from the competition and attract more buyers.
- It increases the perceived value of the home. A nice looking home with good curb appeal is more likely to command a higher price than one that looks neglected.
- It can make a house easier to sell. Homes with good curb appeal are more likely to catch the eye of potential buyers and generate interest.
- It can make the house look larger. Proper landscaping and design can make a home look bigger, which can be a great selling point.
- It can help reduce the time it takes to sell the house. With good curb appeal, buyers may be more likely to tour the home and make an offer.
- It can help increase resale value. Homes with good curb appeal are more likely to sell quickly and for more money.
- It can make the house more attractive. A well-maintained home with attractive landscaping and decorations can make it easier to sell and give buyers a positive impression.
For more tips on selling give me a call or click here
Thank you for reading,
-Tony Berdych, Realtor
Tony Berdych, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Professionals
67395 Main Street
Richmond, MI 48062